Or, as it's also known, the Gothic, Alternative, Steampunk and Progressive radio show is back tonight (yes, GASP is an acronym, folks!), as it is every Thursday evening from 8pm-11pmUK time.
So why should you care? Well, it very much depends.
- do you like to listen to music from new acts, unsigned acts, steampunk acts, pirate (yarrrr!) acts and lots of other acts?
- do you like to listen to the occasional old/ retro/ vintage track alongside your new and unsigned stuff?
- do you like the odd cheesey or comedic thing amongst your listening material?
- Would you like to swap 'witty' (ahem) banter with Steven C. Davis & I, your GASP show hosts, along with other GASP friends and listeners on facebook and twitter, live during the show?
- Do you like biscuits?
- Do you like Justin Beiber?
And you can also join tonight's facebook event here, and post pictures of biscuits, steampunk cats, or even things slightly relevant to the show if you want to be really daring...
So turn on, tune in and #GASP at the sheer gaspiness of radio's most #GASP-y show. This Thursday and every Thursday. You know it makes sense...