So what happened in February, you ask? Lots, I reply!
- In 'The Horde's Engine Room - Episode III', The Horde from The New Jacobin Club did a nice review of 'Airships & Automata', a collection including my short story 'Tommy's Game', which was singled out for particular praise. Plus LM Cooke music got a bit of outro-time, too!
- I also got a bit of air-play for some LM Cooke music on the #GASP and The Slab radio shows.
- With Great Jabberwocky I, I created a cult (as you do). Feel free to join The Cult of the One Fang, and partake of the wisdom and general benevolence. The One Fang has also reviewed The Wattingers latest CD, 'Bad Day at Growler's Rock' in this month.
- Gig-wise, I got to see Ash Mandrake at The Tower of Song, Birmingham; plus Victor and the Bully, Damh the Bard and Spriggan Mist at the Enchanted Market, Bracknell.
- I also visited Avebury, a village encompassed by the world's largest prehistoric stone circle. This was the first time I've been to Avebury - but I'll be back (hotel already booked for later in the year...)
- And I even managed a meet-up with the West Midlands Steampunk Assembly, on a charity shop crawl through Stourbridge and Halesowen.