Reasons you should attend:
- It's a nice early finish, so you'll still be able to get up for work in the morning
- Crimson Clocks will be doing some more recording for a video - and we'd like you to take part with your own recording!*
- There will be tea dueling**, hosted by me and ably abetted by Mr Steven C. Davis as biscuit wallah
- There will be opportunity to purchase books written by Mr Davis and myself, just in time to take away with you on your summer holidays.
- There will be other stalls, including Sparkles By Gem, Steampunk Relics, and Clare's Prints, with shiny things available
- There will be music from BB Blackdog as well as Crimson Clocks
- There will be a lovely steampunk burlesque performance from Steam Tease
- It's FREE Entry! That's FREE!
** tea dueling - a ferocious face-off between dashing duelists - the terror of the high teas! Face your opponent over a malted milk biscuit. Do you have the nerve?? Open to all...
A more worthy plug...
Up, up and away...
As to the helicopter flight itself, it was a great experience, taking us towards Farnborough Airfield, close enough to London that we could see The Shard, plus over lots of very posh houses and other things. A word to the wise, though - when the helicopter banks, hold onto your stomach. Eep!